1. Hold a drawing: Advertise a drawing for a special prize, gift certificate, service discount or price reduction. Use the entry form to capture name, address and email address for follow-up marketing opportunities.
2. Run a promotion: Provide a discount on your products or services for anyone signing up for your email list. Consider including the coupon in your first email message to the customer.
3. Use an email capture tool on your Facebook page: Just because someone is connected to you on Facebook does not mean they are on your email list. Add a tool to your company's Facebook page to be certain they are receiving your emails too.
4. Put a form on your website: Make sure there is a form on your website for customers to sign up for your emails. Include information about signing up for your emails in your advertising materials.
5. Provide an incentive for current subscribers when a friend signs up and mentions them: In your next email marketing message, ask for referrals from your current list. Consider providing customers that refer others to you with some sort of incentive to thank them.
If you would like additional information on email marketing please contact us at www.BuddinghAssociates.com and read our article "Why Email Marketing".