1. How to video. Use this type of video to explain how to use one of your products or services or how to navigate your website. Maybe there is a relatively unknown feature on one of your products or your product can be used for something different than the original intention. Post a how to video to better educate your customers and teach them something they may not know about your products.
2. Promotional video for event or sale. Having a special sale or event? Create a clever video inviting customers and prospects to visit your location or website to take advantage of any promotions or events your business is planning.
3. Virtual tour of location. Consider filming a virtual tour of your business. Have something in your location or office that may be of interest to your customers - show them via a video!
4. Demonstrate a product or service. Create several videos, each demonstrating how to use your product of service. Product demonstrations show your customer and prospects how to correctly use the product and can highlight all of the features. This is your chance to let viewers know why they should select you over one of your competitors.
5. Brand awareness. This type of video is to give your customers a better sense of what your brand represents. This is your chance to tell customers exactly what your business stands for. This can include a company history, executives, community involvement, products and other information about your business.
6. Customer testimonials. If you have customers willing to share their positive experiences on video, grab a camera and start filming - this can be a very powerful tool for your business.
7. Interview. Consider interviewing an executive, owner or salesperson from your business that is an authority on your industry. Ask questions that viewers would be interested in.
If you would like additional information on video creation, please contact us at www.BuddinghAssociates.com and read our article, "Video for Content Marketing".