1. Encourage current customers to like your business by including "Like" buttons on all electronic communications.
2. Ask clients to “check-in” to your business on Facebook when they visit your physical location or use your services.
3. Have Facebook users tag you in posts and interact with you online.
4. Consider running a contest or giveaway to encourage additional connections.
5. Fill out all relevant fields on your Facebook profile. Be sure to select your business category, include tags and a detailed description in the information section. Your location needs to have your full address so it can be included in local searches. If you have great Yelp! reviews, those can (and should) be connected to your page.
6. Pick a great profile picture, it will be one of the largest parts of the Graph Search results.
Encourage your current Facebook followers to become more interactive with your business on the social media site. Seek out new fans and ask them to like your business as well. The more active users you have with your page, the more information is available for the Graph Search technology to comb through and find you.
If you would like additional information, please contact us at www.BuddinghAssociates.com and read our article "Facebook Graph Searching".