Yelp reviews help close the information gap for potential consumers and help them form opinions before ever even stepping foot into a storefront or being sat at a table. Yelp reviews help take the ‘unknown’ out of trying a new business and can be a real benefit to small businesses. Consumers no longer need to rely on known brand name businesses, as they can find answers to their questions about unknown brands through these reviews.
Positive reviews can transform your business. Customers who have a good experience at your business can recommend it to Yelp’s 66 million unique visitors each month. Business owners can set up a Yelp Business Account that allows them to add a profile and share information with the Yelp community.
Here are 5 ways to get your customers to review your business on Yelp:
1. Ask for a review at the end of your customer’s next transaction.
2. Use your social media pages to let clients know you have a Yelp business profile and ask them to send a review.
3. Add your Yelp business listing to your email signature.
4. In your next newsletter or other email marketing campaign, provide a link to Yelp and ask for a review.
5. Add your Yelp business profile to your website.
If you would like additional information on Yelp please contact us at www.BuddinghAssociates.com and read our article"Online Reviews, Real World Reputation"