1. Reuse your blogs. Already have a blog on your website? Reuse the content you have posted there on to LinkedIn Publishing. Depending on the subject of your blog, you may find a larger audience there since the site is made up largely of professionals seeking industry knowledge.
2. Case studies. Tell the story of your company's success by explaining how you helped a customer overcome a problem they were having. Many appreciate the insights and see how the solution could relate to their business. Readers in your industry will see your expertise and the way you handle your customers’ needs as well.
3. Expertise. LinkedIn Publishing is a great platform to show yourself as an expert in your field. Write about the newest technology you and your business are utilizing or why your operations run smoothly.
4. Give advice. Take questions you often get asked by customers or prospects and answer them in an article written for your audience on LinkedIn Publishing. Consider writing about what advice you would give a new person just starting out in your field.
5. Thoughts. LinkedIn Publishing is a great place to write about your ideas for your industry. The social network is for professionals so you have a captive audience with an interest in the future of your field. Consider using this space to show your leadership and vision for the years to come.
In addition to having great copy, it is important to include images, a great title and headlined sections. Read our article, "How To Generate Real Article Views On LinkedIn" for additional insights. If you would like additional information on using LinkedIn Publishing for your company, contact us at www.BuddinghAssociates.com.